expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 31, 2014

NOVEMBER DEALS!!!!

AWESOME DOTERRA DEALS FOR NOVEMBER

YOU CAN ONLY GET IT RIGHT HERE!

Free! Free! Free! 
That's right! For the month of November when you sign up as a wellness advocate with me not only will you be enrolled in doterra's awesome Loyalty Rewards program, and receive all your products at the discounted whole sale rate, you will also get a free professional facial using Doterra's skin care kit and scrub.


But that's not all!!

You will also receive a 15ml bottle of WILD ORANGE! (For the first 4 enrollees for the month of November)

Lastly...

You will also be one of the firsts to get your hands on this years special holiday catalog. Inside you will find awesome gift ideas for the whole family including the limited edition Holiday Joy Essential oil. (seriously I want it all...especially the car diffuser!)

Contact me before the month is up to get in on these amazing deals! 

Either click on the Doterra link to the right for my website, fb me, email me, or comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment