expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 18, 2014

You Is Important!

Girls Night Out
So a few days ago a very good friend of mine set up a girls night out. I have learned that when one of these things comes my way I must do everything in my power to make it happen for me!


First was dinner then a movie and finally some frozen yogurt. I don't know if you have seen these new fangled yogurt bars, but they are pretty fun.


The movie we saw was Mom's Night Out. If you haven't seen it you must drop everything right now...I said right now!...Don't worry I'll wait...


Ok just in case you didn't take my advice here is a little trailer to tease you with. 



Best Movie Ever...Just Saying! You will laugh and cry and then laugh as you cry...it's practically a requirement to see this movie if you are a member of the female race or happen to be married to one. I see a lot of me in the main character...except for the getting up early and cleaning...I wish I did that but that would involve ya know...getting up early!

After our fabulous movie a few of us went for frozen yogurt afterwards. Love these fancy lil yogurt bars where you pick your yogurt then any toppings you want then they weigh it at the end and you pay like 3 bucks for a pint of yogurt there is no way you going to finish. The one we went to, Orange Leaf, is pretty nifty cuz they had these dividers for your cup so you could pick multiple flavors/toppings at once without having to mix....it's genius really!

And seriously we stayed till the place closed down! Ok granted it was a thursday night and it's a yogurt shop not a club, but for this Momma of three lil ones that was a pretty amazing thing! 

Let me tell you what I got from that night other then some much needed time away to decompress and enjoy some girl friends...cuz hello!? homeschooler here! nothing in life has just one purpose!

At the end of the movie when everything is all fixed and happy the husband turns to the wife and it goes a little like this:

Husband: "Honey, Your Job is..."
Wife (interrupting): "I know, I know Hard...oh, or do you mean easy? Rewarding? Messy? Chaotic? "
Husband: "Important, I was going to say Your job is important."

And that is the truth of the matter. No matter how much we beat ourselves up, feel like we are not enough, not doing good enough, or working hard enough know that we are and that 
THIS JOB IS IMPORTANT!


No comments:

Post a Comment