expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 19, 2014

Why Joey from Friends is just like my toddler

I don't know about you but the stress of the holiday has just about hit the fan for me. Seriously I have nightmares that I wake up its Christmas morning and I forgot to buy presents....
So to lighten the mood I thought I would share how my sweet little ninja boy is just like Joey from friends :)






When they kick and scream and throw a huge fit to wear this...even in public...and win...



Taking a toddler outside in the dead of winter....




When a toddler finds something they really want..."ME, Me, I want!!" 




Attempting to do ANY school with a toddler!




Every time you give a toddler a real phone to talk to Dad...


And the look he gives when you take the phone away because he wasn't saying anything...



When you tell them its nap time...



And then there is food...


The weird things that only toddlers will eat...you know apples dipped in ketchup, carrots dipped in ketchup...pretty much anything dipped in ketchup...

Their basic food groups...

1. Pizza



2. Chicken Nuggets



3. and Lastly Cookies and Candy



And when they are caught red handed sneaking candy or cookies...




But no matter what it is...



But no matter how crazy and exhausting they are, its all worth the sweet little moments you get between disasters...



Hope you enjoyed it, and it brightened up some of the Holiday madness for ya :)













1 comment: